Mundesley is a pretty village on the coast of North Norfolk. Mundesley has a superb ‘blue flag’ beach with lifeguards during the season and beautiful shallow pools when the tide goes out. It also has a gift shop, cafe and toilets on the promenade.
- Gift shops, amusements, cafes and pubs on the sea front
- Gold Park with a playarea for young children
- Mundesley Golf course and driving range
- Shops in the village including post office, chemist, greengrocer, hardware, butchers, fish and chip shop and chinese takeaway
- Doctors surgery
- Two local hotels with meals available
Mundesley is centrally located on the North Norfolk coast and is ideal for touring Norfolk. Nearest towns include North Walsham (6 miles) Cromer (8 miles) Norwich (23 miles) Great Yarmouth (30 miles) and Wroxham and the Broads (12 miles).